Christ Church - Low Head


Identifer
ASN2025-02

Physical Description

Christ Church Low Head Tasmania 1877-2022

This little booklet, Christ Church Low Head History - 2005 [link] was published in 2005 when Christ Church was part of the Riverlinks Parish. It was likely authored by the late George Town historian, Peter Cox, who also authored a History of the Anglican Parish of George Town [link] in 2006.

Historical Details
This booklet is one of several relating to the history of churches in the Tamar region that are now either closed, or incorporated into All Saints Anglican Network.
Materials
paper booklet
Dating of Item
1877-2005

Database Date:            Faculty Date:

3 September 2025;

Disposal Date:

Online Sources

Related Collection
All Saints Documentary Archives
Related Person or Organisation
All Saints Parishes